LOTSW Crossovers III

Barrychuckle

Administrator
Staff member
That much loved comedy series Dinnerladies this time.

Can you name any actors who appeared in both LOTSW & Dinnerladies (however brief), I never knew there was so many until I counted them up. There are at least 10, who would like to get the ball rolling.................?

There are some very obvious ones but I'm going for Kate Robins, she played the gypsy

On a side note there's also a connection in Dinner ladies to First of the Summer Wine.

There are some very obvious ones but I'm going for Kate Robins, she played the gypsies.

On a side note there's also a connection in Dinner ladies to First of the Summer Wine.
You know your stuff Pearl correct, she also played Babs in Dinnerladies for a couple of episodes. I'm afraid I don't know the FOTSW like as I'm ashamed to say I've never really watched them Roger or the Captain will no doubt guess them in a heartbeat.

You know your stuff Pearl correct, she also played Babs in Dinnerladies for a couple of episodes. I'm afraid I don't know the FOTSW like as I'm ashamed to say I've never really watched them Roger or the Captain will no doubt guess them in a heartbeat.
Judy Finn, she played Lena in First of the Summer Wine, not sure if she had a name in Dinner Ladies. Good excuse for me to drag them out at the weekend.

You're right she didn't have a name, I think she was a secretary in Dinnerladies, she was at her very best in the Brittas Empire though!

Eric Sykes... played Jim in Dinnerladies episode Moods, and Doggy in LOSTW episode The Second Stag Night of Doggy Wilkinson.

Dame Thora hird and,Dora bryan had guest roles
Well done Thomas, clearly she's an obvious one in LOTSW, but well done for spotting her on Dinnerladies!!! she was Dolly's mum in Moods

Dora Bryan was of course a regular in LOTSW and also in the same episode of Dinnerladies.

Until Roger spots the one's I've missed there is 5 to go.....

Lynda Baron was in a Dinnerladies episode, she played a TV reporter, and Lily Bless Her in LOTSW.

Peter Martin was a Customer in LOTSW in According to Prophet Bickerdyke , Peter in DL in episode Holidays and indeed was a fish shop man in FOTSW The way of the warrior

Bernard Wrigley was Bob in Dinnerladies in a few episodes and he was Duane, Kate Robbins other half , in there are Gypsies at the Bottom of our Garden in LOTSW ................... and rest give someone else a chance

Sorry this is slightly off topic. I've not heard of Dinnerladies till the other day when Coffee Break Bios on youtube did an episode on Victoria Wood. Have not watched it yet but I will. I'm tempted to seek out some episodes of the show now. I take it that it is a good show since so many of you have chimed in about it so far?

Sorry this is slightly off topic. I've not heard of Dinnerladies till the other day when Coffee Break Bios on youtube did an episode on Victoria Wood. Have not watched it yet but I will. I'm tempted to seek out some episodes of the show now. I take it that it is a good show since so many of you have chimed in about it so far?
It's very funny, great cast that rubbed together nicely. Also off topic but well worth a mention, if you like Victoria Wood check out Housewife 49, it's based on a true story, written by and staring Victoria Wood. It's a more dramatic role.

Don't hesitate Rick definitely watch it , so well crafted and great observation many many laugh out loud moments.

As no offers of answers here's another possible Judy Flynn was Val and a Secretary in two episodes of DL Trouble and Moods and then she was Lena in FOTSW . If that is disallowed then David Hatton was in a couple of DL episodes one as Ken and he was a drunk in LOTSW in Catching Digby's Donkey

Back