LOTSW Crossovers III

As no offers of answers here's another possible Judy Flynn was Val and a Secretary in two episodes of DL Trouble and Moods and then she was Lena in FOTSW . If that is disallowed then David Hatton was in a couple of DL episodes one as Ken and he was a drunk in LOTSW in Catching Digby's Donkey

Pearl pipped you to the post earlier on this if you look at the thread, and I'm not allowing any FOTSW entries :p :p :p :p

But David Hatton is on my list!! Well done Roger too!

The last one on the list is very tricky, he's is from the East (and not Entwhistle either!) Probably a Captain or Roger question this one, let me know if you need another clue.....

Sorry this is slightly off topic. I've not heard of Dinnerladies till the other day when Coffee Break Bios on youtube did an episode on Victoria Wood. Have not watched it yet but I will. I'm tempted to seek out some episodes of the show now. I take it that it is a good show since so many of you have chimed in about it so far?
Rick you really must watch this series, it's really gentle has some real pathos, I've found a link for the first episode here, I think they're all online.

The last one on the list is very tricky, he's is from the East (and not Entwhistle either!) Probably a Captain or Roger question this one, let me know if you need another clue.....
Eiji Kusuhara. He was Mr Tashimoto is Dinnerladies episode Party and the man on the coach that spots the trio on the hay bale in LOTSW episode Oh Shut Up and Eat Your Choc-Ice.

Well done Roger & Captain, that is incredible !! how do you retain that, he was only in the LOTSW for a few seconds!!!!! I had to use IMDB to myself to find that to make sure I'd not missed any. Got all the others though!

I'm pretty sure we've got them all...... unless you know different!

Thanks all for the encouragement to check out this show. I found some episodes online but I think the link you posted Barry has better fidelity. Plan to watch some this evening. Also found some new copies of the DVD's series 1 & 2 for about $10 as well. Most likely will add them to my collection if enjoying the show. Will update this thread after watching. :)

Addendum

I am really, really enjoying Dinnerladies a lot! Recognized quite a few of the guest cast members as well - Dame Thora, Lynda Baron, the maid from FotSW with a crush on young Seymour, plus a few others I cannot think of at the moment. Made it through the first series already via youtube. I am definitely ordering up the show on DVD. A big thanks to all who suggested this.

I am starting to suspect that Roger is really a mechaniod much like Kryten from Red Dwarf (love that show). Instead of knowing all the Space Core Directives much to Arnold Rimmer's chagrin, Roger has in his brain a huge database of British Comedy shows. I'm just teasing ya Roger. Much respect to your wealth of knowledge. :21:

Last edited:
Back