Jonathan Linsley

Really nice pictures. Did not know he could draw so well. Thank you for posting pictures for those of us without access to the fb group. I hope the sale goes well.

Really great pictures I to have no Facebook access but I would love to know how much money each picture makes ,given what I have seen so far hopefully lots of lolly for Jonathan or indeed charity if he is selling them for a nominated charity thank you Pearl and Terry for bringing it to our attention

Wonderful pictures and a brilliant artist.

Jonathan's interest in the show is very commendable, particularly as he was unfairly removed from the show.

I have been painting during lock-down. I haven't painted portraits before but i have loved how positive everyone is about my efforts. I have done 10 of the characters i worked with and I am sharing them here for anyone interested.

Attachments

• Clegg1.jpg
    Clegg1.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 6
  • compo2.jpg
    compo2.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Crush1.jpg
    Crush1.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Foggy2.jpg
    Foggy2.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 8
and the final 2, they are acrylic paint on card for those who like to know that sort of thing, and I have done some limited edition prints on canvas which are available for sale if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• Thora1.jpg
    Thora1.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 6
  • wally 1.jpg
    wally 1.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 11
Fantastic pictures Crusher. Are they available for purchase?
It seems that you are a member of the LOTSW group and have been for 8 years. I didn't know that but it does bring a question to mind, what happened to my Christmas card? ;)

Hi there, not sure how to contact you direct Peripheral and i too was amazed to find i was already a member here. Thank you for the compliment and yes the paintings are avalable for purchase as limited edition prints on canvas framed. Two sizes A4 which is the original size and A2 which are 20 x 16. For more details my email is Jlinsley101@aol.com. (the pic shows me holding the larger prints, so you can get an idea of their size :) The Christmas card seems to have got lost in the post :08:

Attachments

• IMG_20200711_200139.jpg
    IMG_20200711_200139.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 13
I have just been thinking Crush, {THAT IS SOMETHING THE DOCTOR HAS ADVISED ME NOT TO DO WITHOUT FIRST TAKING ONE OF HIS CUCKOO SPIT PILLS} I presume that you live in the UK. If I ask which part, you ain't going to say all of me are you? I live in Yorkshire, that's where all the best cricketers come from. When I was young I was very thin and was the leg stump at Bramall Lane cricket ground in Sheffield. :17:

I live on the south coast in a little place called Bexhill-on-Sea, but i was born and raised in Yorkshire. Skipton to be precise and i played a bit of cricket when i was younger. Thinking while taking pills can be dangerous, One of the side effects is a dangerous addiction to sit coms set in Yorkshire.

I only live about 250 to 300 miles from there so I might pop over this afternoon to borrow a cup of sugar. I'll bring it back tomorrow when Tesco's have been. :geek2:

Hey Crush, there is a picture on the wall behind you, what is it a pic of? By the way, I live in Rotherham where I am employed as full time tea maker for the OGS {Old Gits Society}. It's their annual wife throwing contest today and that is why I want to borrow the sugar.:eyesroll:

Welcome Jonathan, if you want to contact someone privately, just click on their profile and send a direct message.

Click on Start Conversation.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200717-150421_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200717-150421_Samsung Internet.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 6
Back