Jonathan Linsley

I will be ordering one soon. I very much like the one of Crusher himself. All the pics are exceptionally good. I was wondering Terry, that since you and I were both extras in the series, that we both might be honoured with a small pic. Probably 3 by 2. Centimetres that is, not inches. ;)

To capture you as you were in the show you would need to have your face made up with the orangey pan stick that all actors use. Luckily being from Rotherham you could be captured by a River, as water played such a huge part in the show . Lots of rivers to choose from in the County could I suggest perhaps the River Ure.

Will it be a portrait that is a distinct likeness of you Peri? Perhaps not, probably be a Carrot at Ure !:08::fp:

To capture you as you were in the show you would need to have your face made up with the orangey pan stick that all actors use. Luckily being from Rotherham you could be captured by a River, as water played such a huge part in the show . Lots of rivers to choose from in the County could I suggest perhaps the River Ure.

Will it be a portrait that is a distinct likeness of you Peri? Perhaps not, probably be a Carrot at Ure !:08::fp:

Maybe more like a cabbage by the Don:rolling:. As for the pan, I get plenty of that on my bonce from SWMBO when I'm not engaging in the MBO bit.:eek2:

Back