Is it me

I'm with you George, I spent part of Christmas with my grandkids and was persuaded to watch OUTNUMBERED . I found it terribly " unfunny"and could not see why they raved about it.However I am losing my hearing and was perhaps missing something, so will have to try again with the sound up a bit!

Sorry but I have to totally disagree, I think outnumbered is a brilliant comedy. The youngsters are superb in the series, espically when you consider they have to ad lib alot of the time. Long may it continue.

I'm with you George, I spent part of Christmas with my grandkids and was persuaded to watch OUTNUMBERED . I found it terribly " unfunny"and could not see why they raved about it.However I am losing my hearing and was perhaps missing something, so will have to try again with the sound up a bit!

Sorry but I have to totally disagree, I think outnumbered is a brilliant comedy. The youngsters are superb in the series, espically when you consider they have to ad lib alot of the time. Long may it continue.
As I explained I probably missed a lot because my hearing is failing. It was not a blanket dislike of the programme!

Back