Houses of the characters

WellyMan

Dedicated Member
Just a bit of fun, if you had the chance would you want to have lived in any of the characters' houses, and if so which one?

Well, I would probably go for Howard and Pearls last house, as it has a good view out the front, and I wouldn't mind living next door to Clegg. He likes the quiet life, so we would be well suited to living next door to each other. I just hope there are plenty of busses about to get me to the essential amenities, as I can't drive!

I think I'd like to live in Cleggs house above the white horse but the survey would show that the frontage is bowing out.

Well, I would probably go for Howard and Pearls last house, as it has a good view out the front, and I wouldn't mind living next door to Clegg. He likes the quiet life, so we would be well suited to living next door to each other. I just hope there are plenty of busses about to get me to the essential amenities, as I can't drive!

One of the essential amenities in Holmfirth is the brilliant secondhand bookshop I went in many years ago.

What is really hysterical is that when the current owner bought that house, SHE HAD NO IDEA that her house had a certain history. She was soon introduced to her house's previous life.
I've always wondered about buying/selling old set houses, I noticed Liz & Emmets house from KUA recently sold. I'm wondering whether being used in a famous comedy series increases the value due to it's history or whether it would put buyers off with fans coming for a nosy every so often???

Back