Hi everyone

Good day and a warm welcome to the Barmpot forum. I look forward to your contributions to the threads and I hope you enjoy your time on here. IF you are a fan of the show may I recommend you look through the members photos section which has some really great shots of the locations where the show is filmed and also Terry's [Maltrab] map which is accessed from the Summer Wine Map link at the top of the main menu screen , its a work of art and true dedication to the show. :)

Just a quick hello from a long time fan of Last of The Summer Wine hope your all we
Hi there Mrcobbledstreets. Wow, that sure is a long name. Can we call you cobbly for short? Welcome to the LOTSW forums. Look forward to learning all about you and reading your posts.:37:
Peri.

Welcome Mr Cobbled Streets !
Hope you enjoy the forum, there seems to be a flurry of new members which is brilliant and essential for the long term survival of this forum.

Tell all your friends about this site, then make sure your friends tell their friends, and their friends their friends..... you get the gist :p:p:p

Good Day to you Louise, have you anything planned for today? I was going to run a marathon around a milk bottle top but I am pleased to say I can't find one. Instead, I think I will challenge everyone to a game of mince pie-throwing. Anybody got any left from Christmas? :eek2:

Good day and a warm welcome to the Barmpot forum. I look forward to your contributions to the threads and I hope you enjoy your time on here. IF you are a fan of the show may I recommend you look through the members photos section which has some really great shots of the locations where the show is filmed and also Terry's [Maltrab] map which is accessed from the Summer Wine Map link at the top of the main menu screen , its a work of art and true dedication to the show. :)

Have to say, having had a brief look at the photos, there are a lot of fantastic photographs of the different locations for LOTSW

Are you a Liverpool or an Everton fan? No I’m a Last of The Summer Wine fan .
Yes you can call me cobbly, thanks for all the warm replies :D
I have just bought the full box set of LOTSW from amazon it’s arriving today I can’t wait I’m gonna watch em all in order :42:

Are you a Liverpool or an Everton fan? No I’m a Last of The Summer Wine fan .
Yes you can call me cobbly, thanks for all the warm replies :D
I have just bought the full box set of LOTSW from amazon it’s arriving today I can’t wait I’m gonna watch em all in order :42:
OK, Cobbly it is. Nice to have you with us. Some of us are getting a bit long in the tooth, or should that be teeth? How many gnashers have you got left Dick?:oops:

Long in the tooth yes I have still got most of mine :D and I’m 62 years young:03:
62? You are still a lad Cobbly. I was born before birthday cards were invented. I must have been, I never got any. To be honest, I was born before I was invented. We have a member called Rick who is lively and so is Captain Clutterbuck. I just love that name, Captain Clutterbuck. :41:

Greets and Welcome to ya, Mrcobbledstreets! Glad to see you have joined our little collection of barmpots.

Good Day to you Louise, have you anything planned for today? I was going to run a marathon around a milk bottle top but I am pleased to say I can't find one. Instead, I think I will challenge everyone to a game of mince pie-throwing. Anybody got any left from Christmas? :eek2:

I'm in Cornwall at the moment. Going home tomorrow.
Yes, I've still got some mince pies, I had two a couple of days ago.

Back