Hi everyone

Are you a Liverpool or an Everton fan? No I’m a Last of The Summer Wine fan .
Yes you can call me cobbly, thanks for all the warm replies :D
I have just bought the full box set of LOTSW from amazon it’s arriving today I can’t wait I’m gonna watch em all in order :42:
I did exactly the same thing Cobby, and I joined the forum at the same time. That was April 2018 and I expected to have them all finished within a year, and I'm just on S30 after nearly 2!!!!!!!

I'm in Cornwall at the moment. Going home tomorrow.
Yes, I've still got some mince pies, I had two a couple of days ago.
Were those mince pies shop-bought or homemade ones Louise? Years ago I used to make mince pies, jam tarts and lemon tarts for Christmas. It's the only cooking I did and I especially enjoyed making mince pies. Though I say it myself they were delicious. :eyesroll: ...??? Should I have used the word baking there rather than cooking? :rolleyes:

Were those mince pies shop-bought or homemade ones Louise? Years ago I used to make mince pies, jam tarts and lemon tarts for Christmas. It's the only cooking I did and I especially enjoyed making mince pies. Though I say it myself they were delicious. :eyesroll: ...??? Should I have used the word baking there rather than cooking? :rolleyes:

They were shop-bought ones.
However, I used to make scones, flapjacks, chocolate-drop cakes and Rice Krispie cake with mars bars!

Given your participation in Comedy you outlined in another thread is this a pitch to replace Sandi Toksvig after resigning from the Great British Bake Off ;)
Definitely not. The only other thing I am capable of is Weetabix with cold milk on. I once tried making a Yorkshire Pudding but I spoiled it. I put dates in instead of grapes.:frown2:

Back