Hey I'm back

amos hames

Dedicated Member
Just got home about 10 mins ago.bit tired so will post quite a bit tomorrow do not know how to download pictures cos i,m not that great with computers but i had a great time saw all the locations that i wanted to see in Marsden inc Aunties house
and the bridge at the standedge tunnel that compo fell off in tresure of the deep.The only bad point that the tour was not running in Holmfirth cos i wanted to do it again,Hey ho never mind i still had a stroll up th hill to go and see bill in the churchyard and also went to sids and Hollowgate fisheries lots of people there with cameras so the town is still buzzing with tourists,Still no compo outside the cafe though.On my trip i also went to York,Whitby,Durham,Howarth and Scarboro being based in Leeds was ideal for all of these places.Going to have a nice cup of tea now :) :)

Welcome home Amos, glad you had a great time. I don't know where Compos gone :(
Did you nip into the church oposite the Sids Cafe?
To upload your pic's click on Additional Options just under the comments box and just above the Post button, you'll see Attach click on browse and you can upload from there. Looking forward to seeing your pic's ;D

Sounds like you had a great time. I'm jealous! My ambition for next year is to have a cuppa in Sids Cafe.

There were lots of people in the exhibition in Compos house yesterday.I went around it again seemed better second time round. :)

Ooh, I'm partial to a nice scone! With strawberry jam and good, thick cream. Oh yes, I can imagine it now!

Ooh, I'm partial to a nice scone! With strawberry jam and good, thick cream. Oh yes, I can imagine it now!

Of cause strawberry jam, what barberion doesn't have strawberry jam ;D

I love it....in typical LOTSW style the men are talking about one thing (photos) the women another (scones) ;D

To upload your pic's click on Additional Options just under the comments box and just above the Post button, you'll see Attach click on browse and you can upload from there. Looking forward to seeing your pic's ;D

Got as far as browse pics and then all went wrong kept saying file too large and i could not go any further.

Got as far as browse pics and then all went wrong kept saying file too large and i could not go any further.

Hi, that is always a issue with trying to post large picture files direct to the forum, there is a reason for this as it would make the database that runs the forum so big it would take ages to load etc,so if you get a free account at photobucket then load you pictures there,then point your post to your page on photobucket,job done

Hi, that is always a issue with trying to post large picture files direct to the forum, there is a reason for this as it would make the database that runs the forum so big it would take ages to load etc,so if you get a free account at photobucket then load you pictures there,then point your post to your page on photobucket,job done

Thanks Terry :)

I make a good scone, 'though I say it myself as shouldn't'. My pastry is like cardboard. Do you say scone to rhyme with 'stone' or with 'Ron'? I use the flat Ron.

Back