Health Update

I'm sorry George. Even though I am far away, I want you to know my heart and prayers are with you andyour family.

So sorry to hear that George,my best wishes go to you and your family,is there anything that can be done

So sorry to hear that George,my best wishes go to you and your family,is there anything that can be done

I'm afraid not,the consultant says my lungs are so bad with emphysema they couldn't risk treatment in case they made them worse.

Sorry to hear this news George, thinking of you and your loved ones at this time, stay as strong as you can and if you can keep us all updated i'm sure all of us on here would like to know how you are cause you know you have the support of all of us on here

George, just don't know what to say. We are all family here, and when one is hurting we all hurt. You hang in there, and know there are so many people praying for you and wishing you the best. All of our families prayers are with you and yours.
Pease keep in touch.

God Bless you and family George. Wesley is right. We will all keep you in our prayers. In just this short time you guys are a part of my family, all enjoying our favorite show. I don't know what to say either John, except we love you George. Hugs from Tennessee.

Last edited:
I join everyone in praying for you and your family and hoping you can stay strong.
If you feel like it, please keep in touch with us.

Hello George I have been off the air as it were again for a bit so have just seen posts, and like everyone else am thinking of you and your lovely family. May love and light be with you always.

To anyone that might be interested but were a bit uncomfortable about asking, I am feeling brilliant.I don't feel any different to how I felt before I was told I had lung cancer.
Actually that's not quit right because now I have less time than I thought I had,I'm enjoying life more,and those big problems don't seem so big anymore.
I intend to stay a long time so you lot will just have to suffer the jokes xx

To anyone that might be interested but were a bit uncomfortable about asking, I am feeling brilliant.I don't feel any different to how I felt before I was told I had lung cancer.
Actually that's not quit right because now I have less time than I thought I had,I'm enjoying life more,and those big problems don't seem so big anymore.

Keep 'em coming and we pray it will be a long time!

To right. You need to be pain in our backsides for long time to come. :) Some people won't know what to say to you but you'll just get the same c**p from me ;) Oh and we need more blonde jokes I'm beginning to feel slited. :):46::46:

To right. You need to be pain in our backsides for long time to come. :) Some people won't know what to say to you but you'll just get the same c**p from me ;) Oh and we need more blonde jokes I'm beginning to feel slited. :):46::46:

A man was in his front yard mowing grass when his attractive blonde neighbour came out of the house and went straight to the mailbox. She opened it then slammed it shut and stormed back into the house. A little later she came out of her house again, went to the mailbox and again opened it, and slammed it shut again. Angrily, back into the house she went.

As the man was getting ready to edge the lawn, she came out again, marched to the mailbox, opened it and then slammed it closed harder than ever.

Puzzled by her actions the man asked her, "Is something wrong?"

To which she replied, "There certainly is!"

My stupid computer keeps saying, "You've got mail!"

You are an I inspiration George really! You have helped me with my own troubles just by being who you are. I know your attitude will keep you with us a long time. :respect:

a man was in his front yard mowing grass when his attractive blonde neighbour came out of the house and went straight to the mailbox. She opened it then slammed it shut and stormed back into the house. A little later she came out of her house again, went to the mailbox and again opened it, and slammed it shut again. Angrily, back into the house she went.

As the man was getting ready to edge the lawn, she came out again, marched to the mailbox, opened it and then slammed it closed harder than ever.

Puzzled by her actions the man asked her, "is something wrong?"

to which she replied, "there certainly is!"

my stupid computer keeps saying, "you've got mail!"

:35::35::35::35::35::35:
;d;d;d;d;d;d;d;d;d

Thanks for the warning George! Keep them coming, and the spirit and attitude you have will prove them wrong!

" You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you." Brian Tracy:17:

God Bless you and family George. Wesley is right. We will all keep you in our prayers. In just this short time you guys are a part of my family, all enjoying our favorite show. I don't know what to say either John, except we love you George. Hugs from Tennessee.
I echo Brenda and hugs and prayers from New York City.

Back