Guests

Well, we comment on already started topics but there is the occasional new topic. And yes i do strongly recommend it, it's not that hard to operate...

Well, we comment on already started topics but there is the occasional new topic. And yes i do strongly recommend it, it's not that hard to operate...

I joined too and found it very difficult to navigate, the format is very differant than this one and seems complected. I'd love to give it another go but really know where to start. :-\

What? It's easy! If you want to see something on the top, click on the word. For example PM'S, you click on 'No new P.M'S' On top. Same for the others you see there. Then for the forum you go down, scroll down and if you want to view the topics in a section, click on the title.

E.g. Notice Board, click where it says notice board. if you want to see last post in a category, click on the white box at the end of the details of who posted and when, after the small black arrow. Go down to the bottom and you see quick reply, just type your message and click send.

The smilies you click on the smiling yellow face, link click on the icon next to colours. You can highlight your text with a colour or bold if you want. If you don't go straight to forum when you login, click on forum next to home button on the top. Clear now?

BTW which usernames are you both?

What? It's easy! If you want to see something on the top, click on the word. For example PM'S, you click on 'No new P.M'S' On top. Same for the others you see there. Then for the forum you go down, scroll down and if you want to view the topics in a section, click on the title.

E.g. Notice Board, click where it says notice board. if you want to see last post in a category, click on the white box at the end of the details of who posted and when, after the small black arrow. Go down to the bottom and you see quick reply, just type your message and click send.

The smilies you click on the smiling yellow face, link click on the icon next to colours. You can highlight your text with a colour or bold if you want. If you don't go straight to forum when you login, click on forum next to home button on the top. Clear now?

BTW which usernames are you both?

Not really ??? But thank you :) I will give it another go. :)

maltrab - i suppose ur the 1 2 ask but ive got a mate who use 2 b on here (he told me about the site) and he comes on as a guest occasionally and was wondering if he could re-register with a different e-mail address, if u are wondering who it is he use 2 b Compo, Foggy and Clegg on here back in 2009

maltrab - i suppose ur the 1 2 ask but ive got a mate who use 2 b on here (he told me about the site) and he comes on as a guest occasionally and was wondering if he could re-register with a different e-mail address, if u are wondering who it is he use 2 b Compo, Foggy and Clegg on here back in 2009

I think I remember him!

I never read many of his posts properly, so won't affect me.

John

Thank you.

Sorry, I've been trying to work it out. I was looking for recent topics but it kept taking me to posts written in 2010.
I ended up going round in circles.
Never mind, I'll stick to this one :)

You click on the end square after the arrow on each category, which will take you to the recent post. After that click on the main headings you see as you go down, in turn click on the posts inside them. Which parts of the forum don't you understand? I've found it much easier to use than this one. You just need practice. Don't give up.

Thank you.

Sorry, I've been trying to work it out. I was looking for recent topics but it kept taking me to posts written in 2010.
I ended up going round in circles.
Never mind, I'll stick to this one :)
You click on the end square after the arrow on each category, which will take you to the recent post. After that click on the main headings you see as you go down, in turn click on the posts inside them. Which parts of the forum don't you understand? I've found it much easier to use than this one. You just need practice. Don't give up.

Case in Point. Perhaps JRT, you are just quicker with such sites that us. Even reading these last posts sound too complicated. I just prefer things simple. Perhaps it is a testimony for the good work Terry does here for having such an enjoyable forum where so many posts can be easily read on one screen, making it easier to carry on the topics

Back