Foggy's Clothes to be sold on Auction site

Without wishing to get involved in a discussion about whether the clothes should or should not have remained in the UK - there are probably many more fans outside the UK than within. Certainly one very kind lady in New Zealand helped me to know more and I am very conscious that there are a lot of fans in USA - many of whom are waiting for more recent episodes.

Especially one in the US that does some very darn good comic strips of the show..... ;D

Just trying to lighten up the subject..

I would like to apologise 4 all comments i made on sunday and monday, i was very annoyed with losing the bid in the last seconds, if i upset or annoyed anyone i can only apologise, i hope we can forget this now and i would personally like to say congratulations to the successful bidder

No problems here. No matter what country or part of the world we're in, we're all fans of the show and that's what counts! We can use the trio as an example, whatever conflict, problem, dispute or failed scheme from that great, long prawn happens at the end of the day we can still gather at the pub or resting on one of the dales in friendship... Try to pretend this website is either one of the pubs or Yorkshire dales. :D

wel im glad i was able to get on to this site to apologise (its been playing up the last couple of days) and similar comments on the chronical website got me banned, i've asked sum1 on there 2 post an apology from me on there but of course i dont know if its on there

...at the end of the day we can still gather at the pub or resting on one of the dales in friendship... Try to pretend this website is either one of the pubs or Yorkshire dales. :D

I'll drink to that - but will it be a quiet drink?

Back