Foggy's Clothes to be sold on Auction site

Have just checked the starting bid is £49.99 and includes hat, sports jacket, outer jacket and trousers and also shown in photograph (but not mentioend) is the tie. The scarf is nto mentioend - although you could get a RASC scarf i suspect anyway.

I see Foggy's clothes raised £510 pounds on ebay,which is close to the figure I expected, they have been bought by a friend of mine in the states,must be nice to have that sort of money spare

cause of the snipe, my max was 500 on there 20 seconds 2 go im outbid, its a snipe, at least i wud have kept it in this country and offered it 2 the exhibition, brian wilde must be turning in his grave, snipes must be banned!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am assured it was only in the last few minutes they remember the bid was about to close, I feel sure Brian Wilde's widow and the charity would be pleased to get as much as they can,there were a lot of folk bidding in the last few minutes which seems normal for items on ebay

if u look at the bid history it was bidder 2, tht was me, i doubt they wud if they knew how underhand they were with the bidding

u kno wat the max they were prepared 2 pay?

Hey now! If I had the money to bid AND go overseas to collect them, I would have as well. I saw that the bidders had to be in the UK and didn't see anything about shipping overseas. Congrats to whoever won it. Since maltrab knows who won it, at least it's staying in the "family" so to speak.

i didnt notice tht claye, now i can complain seeing it was UK only and the bidder from the states

i didnt notice tht claye, now i can complain seeing it was UK only and the bidder from the states

At least the guy is a fan of the show. It could've been like some of these other auctions, to be put in a collection never to be seen again or put in a collection where people are charged an arm and a leg for it. Let's not forget those that win these things only to rip people off by selling it again for a higher price. Personally, I'm happy that a fan got it.

Just to clear things up, the Buyer asked the seller early on if they would sell overseas,which they said yes subject to shipping cost etc,they had not realised the fan base was also outside the UK

Just to clear things up, the Buyer asked the seller early on if they would sell overseas,which they said yes subject to shipping cost etc,they had not realised the fan base was also outside the UK
I think it's fantastic for the charity that the auction raised that amount.The fact that the proud new owner is not from the uk doesn't matter to me as long as they are a fan then he/she is one of us and good luck to them.
I wonder what happened to the other set worn by the stand in.

I think it's fantastic for the charity that the auction raised that amount.The fact that the proud new owner is not from the uk doesn't matter to me as long as they are a fan then he/she is one of us and good luck to them.
I wonder what happened to the other set worn by the stand in.

i agree its a decent amount 4 the charity but i disagree i think it wud have been beta going in the exhibition in holmfirth where all fans can see it, i doubt the fan is as passionate as us UK fans, i expect the stand-ins wore the same outfit as the proper characters

i agree its a decent amount 4 the charity but i disagree i think it wud have been beta going in the exhibition in holmfirth where all fans can see it, i doubt the fan is as passionate as us UK fans, i expect the stand-ins wore the same outfit as the proper characters

Oh, I don´t know, why should a non-UK fan be less passionate? I´m speaking personally here ;D .

Back