Females

LOL, Chuff, thank you very much, I love my furry long ears ;D.
I agree, I like Pearl least of all females in the show, nothing lovable about her. Generally I feel sorry for all these husbands! Though Howard isn´t my favourite either, I think these two deserve each other.

Chuff and **** are very friendly. We'll we be seeing little Bunnies running around.. LOL

I am sure that even Pearl had a soft spot but most of the females are a bit tough. Are all country women like that..????

When the ladies want to have a heavily separated part on the forum: ask Terry ;)
I wont cooperate to make such a separation.
I am not allowed by my wife to make a male only part of this forum....
;D

When the ladies want to have a heavily separated part on the forum: ask Terry ;)
I wont cooperate to make such a separation.
I am not allowed by my wife to make a male only part of this forum....
;D

Why would you want to be separat forum for males/females?
Where the fun in that be? ;D

We can't leave the men on their own, they would never manage. (I was going to put a smiley face but it didn't work for me)

Hi, I'm female, but really new here, so didn't like to join in. But hello to you all. :)

Hello Rhi. I was shy at first, but I have found people really friendly. Just jump in anywhere.

Hi, I'm female, but really new here, so didn't like to join in. But hello to you all. :)

Hi Rhi and welcome aboard. We are not bad folk her.. A few tough females but nothing serious. LOL Do join in....

Thanks Compo. What a great site. I never realised how many people feel so strongly about Last of the Summer Wine.

Hello Rhi, has a new member and a female welcome :)
There are no scary females here, one or two timid men but very friendly females :)
Please join in were all friendly and yes we love Last of the Summer Wine.
Tell us about yourself. Where are you from? Whats your favourite episode?

I'm from the Neath Valley in south Wales. It's not a bad place, a bit wet at the moment with all this rain! My favourite episode? Couldn't say really, it changes all the time. Whichever one I'm watching I think 'ah thats brilliant!' I suppose the ones with Clegg to the forefront would be my choice. That scene where he's sitting on the school wall talking about the yellowhammer that flew into the window is so beautifully done, I love it.

Not in the best of health but so long as I can keep putting my shoes on in a morning I'm otherwise fine thankyou :) I hope you stay with us for a good while and contribute as much as the other ladies. On a personal note I hope you are well too. ;D

Back