COVID Vaccine.

We had the the alphabet one Terry, A / Z. The one made by Vauxhall cars, Astra Zeniwot'sit. We are both having difficulty keeping our eyes open. I won't be having anymore of that vaccine. We might be able to cope with it if we were younger. I looked up the side effects and it does explain why the second jab has more side effects than the first jab. :07::07:

Well, it's been 30 hours since having my second jab, and I'm still waiting for any sign of side effects.
After the first jab I had the feverishness, headache and feeling generally yuk! but this time nothing, zero, zilch, nada.
I feel robbed..... I WANT MY SIDE EFFECTS.
Come here and I'll bash you over the head with mop, that should do it.

One of my staff has told me her son who's 18 has had his jab yesterday, she said a lot of people that age are getting them as they want to be able to go to music concerts later in the year. She said they just state they are a carer on the NHS site and if challenged they say they are looking after a grandparent. This selfish attitude means that other like myself have to wait longer in the queue!

One of my staff has told me her son who's 18 has had his jab yesterday, she said a lot of people that age are getting them as they want to be able to go to music concerts later in the year. She said they just state they are a carer on the NHS site and if challenged they say they are looking after a grandparent. This selfish attitude means that other like myself have to wait longer in the queue!
Such things are most annoying Barry. I do hope that you will soon get your jab.

Surely you have to produce documentation to get the appointment in the first place to prove you are a registered carer , the appointment teams surely must check . If you are looking after a grandparent they should surely only take people who are registered carer if they don't then alongside track and trace it is totally reprehensible and the people who set up this booking system should be held to account.

I jumped the queue but not intentionally. I'm registered with my GP as my wife's carer but we separated two years ago. It never crossed my mind to tell them I was no longer her carer.

Sadly they've not the resources to check as speed is the key, everyone says I should do the same, but I'm not going to blatantly lie or I may just be jumping ahead of someone who needs it more than me.

But the very young jumping the queues so they can get to their summer concerts etc are probably the same ones who are littering up our public parks and expect the refuse fairies to clear up after them.

I wouldn't condone anyone doing that, but the underlying problem is an easily gameable system when the govt have signalling for ages that a vaccine is a passport to doing normal things.

Could be Pfizer which I had so my second jab is due in a couple of weeks so I assume that they are still using that particular one also as they have not yet signed off mixing vaccines. I hope everything goes smoothly for you Barry.

Don't worry about it Barry, you will be OK. I had no side effects from the first jab. It was the second one that was problematic.

Back