COVID Vaccine.

I've had my AZ earlier today, feel absolutely fine thus far. I'm really hoping I'm okay tomorrow as a mate has said I can go up in his hot air balloon tomorrow afternoon as he's had a last minute cancellation!!!!
Hope you are fit for the trip tomorrow Barry. Don't forget, you can still catch covid after a jab. Will the balloon basket be big enough for social distancing? :30:

I've had my AZ earlier today, feel absolutely fine thus far. I'm really hoping I'm okay tomorrow as a mate has said I can go up in his hot air balloon tomorrow afternoon as he's had a last minute cancellation!!!!
That sounds brilliant. If you can take some pictures for us. So glad you got it over with, drink lots of water and hopefully you'll be fit for tomorrow.

Sound absolutely cracking Barry , forecast looks great clear skies the views will be superb echo what Pearl says if you could take some snaps if you end up going and post here that would be very much appreciated.

Felt really rough last night, post vac shivers etc so have postponed the trip to another time. But I'll definitely share some ariel photos of Shropshire/Welsh Borders depending on where the wind blows us!!
Sorry to hear about your side effects Barry. Did you get a headache?

My daughter had her first a week ago but has suffered a bout of flu-like symptoms ever since !!:fp:

My daughter had her first a week ago but has suffered a bout of flu-like symptoms ever since !!:fp:
Ours hung about for several days, through not severe, it just let you know it had been injected into our bodies, not as bad a full blown flu feeling

Had my second today , slight pain at the top of my arm Think she moved as she was injecting me. Ok so far, will report more after a nights kip !!:fp:

Hope you feel fine Dick and if not then the discomfort is only minimal . Gives you the chance to hit Covid for 6 after months playing it with a straight bat . :)

Back