COVID Vaccine.

Oh eck, get your pinny on Terry, Pearls on the war path & when you've finished int kitchen you can paint the back bedroom.

Pinny and marigolds have been on this evening, baked apple crumble after dinner and the dish needed some cleaning

We are both feeling a little rough today, Headaches and like mild flu symptoms, I am told 24 hrs and should be back to normal

I had the PFizer and luckily I haven't had any symptoms which I feel very very lucky about but even if I did have them I'd be happy to endure it because of the benefits it bestows.

I had the PFizer and luckily I haven't had any symptoms which I feel very very lucky about but even if I did have them I'd be happy to endure it because of the benefits it bestows.
My husband had that one and didn't have any symptoms but my son in law felt ill for about 24 hours.

I don't think your condition relates to which vaccine you have it is your individual metabolism that dictates how you cope with the intrusion of the vaccine . All vaccines are clearly capable of producing side effects [the Flu jab has been doing so since it commenced being administered to the population] its really how an individual's chemistry deals with it.

Feeling less aches today and had a better nights sleep.
Can I ask anyone else that had the vaccine, did you get any info re side effects in a leaflet, anything indicating the batch number, or a date for your 2nd vaccine

Feeling less aches today and had a better nights sleep.
Can I ask anyone else that had the vaccine, did you get any info re side effects in a leaflet, anything indicating the batch number, or a date for your 2nd vaccine
I get a card with the name and batch number on.

Back