Chinese or Indian

amos hames

Dedicated Member
Which is your favourite take away/Sit down resturant I think i prefer a nice Indian curry to a chinese one but there are chinese meals i do like,My favourite curry at the moment is chicken Patia or tikka bhuna,Poppadom,Bombay aloo,nann bread
What is your favourite.. :)

Oooohh, too much choice, too much! Theres a chinese place about 200 yards from my house which does the best special noodles you ever tasted. Everytime I think of getting any other take away I have to go past that place and mysteriously get drawn in!

I love a good Chinese but sometimes you go to a wrong restaurant if you know what I mean. There are many good Chinese places but some do put you off.

Now Curry is great, i love it.. You can't go wrong with that...

I like both but normally would choose Chinese,plus unlike Yorkshire here in the flatlands,there are not that many Indian outlets nearby and the nearest Chinese is 5 mile away but very good value

I am not from Yorkshire but if I was there I would go for your own food an not foreign. Yours is wholesome and pure and not covered in spices etc. People tend to forget the natural taste of food.

George, since your birthday you haven't been the same.... Chindian???? Is this a new dance???? LOL

OK I got the noodles part. But what the heck is Vindaloo?????? Hope it is not one of your jokes.. LOL

Vindaloo is a song, Compo. But it's also a powerful curry. From the portuguese for something made with wine (vin) and garlic (aloo).

Now that sounds interesting.............. I love both wine and garlic. Both are good for your health....

Trust me, unless you're had your digestive system finely tuned to curry, avoid Vindaloo! It's more eye watering than mouth watering.

I'm actually not into 'foreign food.
I prefer plain 'British' meals.My wife goes mad because I don't like to try anything new.I like to know what's on my plate.I will decide I don't like something without even trying it.I once went into a Greek restaurant and ordered fish and chips.

I can handle hot curries but my wife cannot. When I saw tears in her eyes I thought because she loves me and my food. It was neither. LOL

A number of years ago I was in a chinese restaurant in Rome. The menu was in Italian, and the waiters spoke Chinese. To say we were confused was an understatement. We ended up with chicken as thats the only thing we could mime with
out falling about laughing.

A number of years ago I was in a chinese restaurant in Rome. The menu was in Italian, and the waiters spoke Chinese. To say we were confused was an understatement. We ended up with chicken as thats the only thing we could mime with
out falling about laughing.

Sounds like a scene from the Bruce Lee film Way of the Dragon

Back