Bucket List

The Blue Yonder bridge was south of Holmfirth,I did find it on google maps but I have forgotten where is was

Mytholmbridge Viaduct on the Holmsfirth Branch line was demolished in 1976 but that was North of Holmsfirth.

Denby Dale Viaduct?

Ah I thought this had been mentioned before and Claye found it, it is the Crigglestone viaduct, it crosses the A636 west of Crigglestone

Tallahassee Florida, to somewhere near Pennsylvania. I grew up near Pittsburgh, on a farm. I really miss the farm life and what bothers me most is my kids are missing out on the hard work and rewards in running a farm. They are "city folks" now. ooo! a bug.
My mother lives on the border of South Carolina and North Carolina (boiling springs SC). It is very nice up there.
I miss the "Pittsburghese" as well. My wife hates when I get a call from friends up home and while talking with them I get my thick accent back. She is great and loves giving me a hard time about it.

"Pittsburghese"? Growing up in eastern Pennsylvania I was not aware of any Pittsburgh accent.

Tallahassee Florida, to somewhere near Pennsylvania. I grew up near Pittsburgh, on a farm. I really miss the farm life and what bothers me most is my kids are missing out on the hard work and rewards in running a farm. They are "city folks" now. ooo! a bug.
My mother lives on the border of South Carolina and North Carolina (boiling springs SC). It is very nice up there.
I miss the "Pittsburghese" as well. My wife hates when I get a call from friends up home and while talking with them I get my thick accent back. She is great and loves giving me a hard time about it.

"Pittsburghese"? Growing up in eastern Pennsylvania I was not aware of any Pittsburgh accent.

Oh yeah, they even have a website.
http://www.pittsburghese.com/
Check it out and see if recognize any of these sayings :)

Back