April 2014 Ask George

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,this is the thread,please do not post until 1st April,I had to do this today as I will be busy in the morning and I know you will be itching to ask George questions :14:

Terry

Yes I was hooked right from the beginning.
My favouryte moment is the scene in the barn from 'Inventor of the 40 foot ferret'
Compo "If I had a match I could light me fag......if I had a fag"

Somebody rich and with working lungs.

Seriously though,as long as my wife stayed the same person (Adrienne),anybody.

Would you change any of the actors in Summer Wine ? If so who and why?

Would you change any of the actors in Summer Wine ? If so who and why?

I don't know about changing actors,but I think there were some characters who seemed superfluous and didn't need to be there,Nelly,Morton and Toby spring to mind .

George, you seem to be one that is always one joking around. You give us a steady flow of jokes in the forum. If you were in a crowd with all your mates, would you be the one being the center of attention, and the class clown? For some reason I could see you falling right in with the 3 guys cutting up in a pub. In the show ,is there one person who is closest to your personality?

George, you seem to be one that is always one joking around. You give us a steady flow of jokes in the forum. If you were in a crowd with all your mates, would you be the one being the center of attention, and the class clown? For some reason I could see you falling right in with the 3 guys cutting up in a pub. In the show ,is there one person who is closest to your personality?

Good question
I'm actually a very shy person so I think it's just a mask I hide behind.
I wish I was like Compo but I'm more like Cleggy
Thank you for the question

Is this pollution threat likely to bother you George?? I' ve noticed a difference ,just walking for the paper this morning.:(

Is this pollution threat likely to bother you George?? I' ve noticed a difference ,just walking for the paper this morning.:(

I hope not Dick.I rarely go out but I have a couple of hospital visits in the next few days so we'll see.Hope you're coping okay

George , other than your chest infection you had a while ago, do you have a chronic lung condition? I had Sarcoidosis about 8 years ago, and now in remission. I know what it is like unable to breathe. I was lucky mine lasted only about 6 months.

George , other than your chest infection you had a while ago, do you have a chronic lung condition? I had Sarcoidosis about 8 years ago, and now in remission. I know what it is like unable to breathe. I was lucky mine lasted only about 6 months.

Yes I have emphysema.When I was in hospital in January the consultant I saw was talking about the possibility of a lung transplant.I see him on Monday.Maybe I'll find out more.

I was wondering George who is you all time favourite character from the show?

I was wondering George who is you all time favourite character from the show?

Hiya Darren,hope you're okay mate
Not counting the 3 main characters,I think I would have to pick Wally.Such a wonderful character brilliantly played by Joe Gladwin.He always made me smile.....brilliant.

Not counting the 3 main characters,I think I would have to pick Wally.Such a wonderful character brilliantly played by Joe Gladwin.He always made me smile.....brilliant.

Oh, yes, George. So right. Love the way he was able to make his arms and legs go flailing when Nora would give him a 'gentle' shove to get back in the house.

good choice George.
i'm not bad thanks.
what is your favourite episode George?

Back