Anyone got any weekend plans?

Marina'sTwin

Dedicated Member
I'm currently bored and staring at a blank Word document that's supposed to be my paper for Culture Religion and Identity and my mind wandered to my plans for this weekend. My cousin/ best friend, Joey, moved to Louisiana a couple of months ago and he loves it there but he and his boyfriend are coming back to Calhoun Falls for a visit tomorrow and I'm so excited to see them again! We're not going out or anything, we're just going to drink wine at my house and catch up, but I'm still super excited! Then, Sunday I'll be at my boyfriend's apartment all day and he says he has a surprise and that I'm going to like it, so I don't know what's going to happen there! Lol So I have a pretty fun and relaxing weekend planned. Does anyone else have any fun weekend plans?

It's a very big day in the UK as it's King Charles' coronation, so I shall be watching that for much of the day!
I cracked my eyeballs open at 5:00 AM (American EST) and stayed glued to the idiot box for the next three hours. Very impressive in all respects. The pages did a good job. Enjoyed the triple 'Hip hip hooray."

Yesterday I completed a Heritage walk in Newcastle .The season started a couple of weeks back . Yesterdays was all about the pubs past and present of Newcastle. I felt for the guides because Newcastle United had a home match kicking off at 16.30 and the walk was 14.30 so the town was heaving but they battled through made themselves heard , the atmosphere was great with all the fans and the walk content was excellent . A warm day and with today being a bank holiday we joined the throng to revisit some of the pubs we had talked about on the walk but on the inside this time.:)

Yesterday I completed a Heritage walk in Newcastle .The season started a couple of weeks back . Yesterdays was all about the pubs past and present of Newcastle. I felt for the guides because Newcastle United had a home match kicking off at 16.30 and the walk was 14.30 so the town was heaving but they battled through made themselves heard , the atmosphere was great with all the fans and the walk content was excellent . A warm day and with today being a bank holiday we joined the throng to revisit some of the pubs we had talked about on the walk but on the inside this time.:)
Hope you sampled a pint in each of the pubs you visited :D

Sounds like you guys had awesome weekends! Mine went a little wonky and I'm going to have to call my therapist about some things, but I had a good time playing video games and drinking wine with Joey and his boyfriend and I had a good time with my boyfriend, all things considered, so mine was pretty good.

So my boyfriend and I are planning to go out of town tomorrow. It'll be the first time we've gone out of town together since my recovery and I'm nervous, but he thinks I'm ready, my parents think I'm ready, my friends think I'm ready, even my therapist thinks I'm ready, so I guess I better listen to everyone and believe I'm ready too. We'll probably see a movie and get something to eat and of course we have to get Starbucks because we love Starbucks! Lol Sunday, I've got to work on my research paper that's due Monday so that's boring, but necessary if I want to graduate. So those are my plans for this weekend. Wish me luck! Lol

Had a great time at Freedom Blast last night but my back hurts because I was sitting on a towel on the ground for most of the time. That's not good for someone who is almost 30! Lol my mom took a pic of me eating a snow cone and I compared that to the pic she took of me a couple of years ago at the spring festival, when I was in the middle of my battle with agoraphobia, and it's a complete transformation. Last night, you could tell I was happy and having fun and in the spring festival pic, I was smiling but it was obvious that I was extremely anxious and didn't want to be there. It's really awesome that I've pretty much recovered. Now I'm getting ready to go out with my boyfriend. I'm not sure what we're going to do yet, at the moment, we're deciding where to go eat but we're probably going to have fun, whatever we do. Then I'll probably come home and read books. So yeah, that's my weekend! Lol

Back