Anyone got any weekend plans?

Much Marcle steam/vintage fayre on Sunday & then up to Holmfirth again in our camper for a few days.
We have a couple of Steam/ Vintage fairs coming up soon. Our local one is Astle Park then down at the bottom of the county at Malpas Yesterday Rally.
The weather here at the moment is bobbins. Just up the road the Blue Dot festival has cancelled all day visitors due to horrendous conditions and the other week we had flooding at a VW festival we stayed at at Weston Park in Shropshire.
We’re still going to camp at these and a couple more festivals/ shows / weekend’s s away whatever the weather but it puts a dampener on things… so to speak.

Tomorrow, or actually today because it's technically Saturday (it's actually closer to 4am here) I'll be going to see my man and I'm going to wear the dress that he loves to see me in. Yes it's something Marina would wear! Lol I don't know what color eyeshadow to wear tho, the dress is light pink with black stripes so maybe I'll go a little more bold with the makeup. I'll figure it out. Anyway, Sunday I'll probably be doing homework. I've got two more papers and a PowerPoint that have to go in by Tuesday so I'll have to work on those. So that's my weekend. Pretty boring this time.

Back