Andrew Vines book & Delays

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Andrew Vines book & Delays

I mailed Andrew today about the delay in his book hitting the shops, he replied nice and quick and was also upset that the publishers had made an error and the books were late leaving them,he tells me that stores and on-line retailer should have them by now and they should be sent out very soon,Terry

Re: Andrew Vines book & Delays

I went into Waterstones in Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow today in hope of getting the book and it wasn't there.

I asked a member of staff if they had and he told me that it is to be released on 25th September. I explained that I thought it was this week it would be out, and he explained that publication dates of books are often delayed due to things changes of cover, etc.

Never mind. Just ordered it from the_book_depository
for 16 pounds (incl shipping) thru amazon.

I am a bit unhappy about this. I pre-ordered from Amazon, but they still haven't sent my copy, instead giving priority to recent orders who have been paying extra for the express delivery option.

I have never had any problems with sendit.com for books or dvd. always been delivered before the official release date

All my copies arrived today,now looking forward to a good read,Terry

Mine is still on its way. It started in New Jersey and I noticed yesterday it arrived in a location amazon.co.uk called "Eggham". I tried looking this up and only found a place in the UK called "Egham" ? Also noting that I live in the US, so it would be odd for my book to have a round trip while getting to me. Who knows.

Got an email from Amazon last Friday stating it would be ready for despatch 27th Aug. I received my copy yesterday AMAZON - £12.34.
Looks like being a great book- one of those books you don't want to put down once you start reading it..

Only gripe would have prefered a few more photos in it. HAPPY READING FOLKS...

My copy arrived today. Looking at the tracking of it, the route of it is an upside down number 2. From New Jersey to Egham to Kentucky to Georgia and to me here in North Carolina.

Back