50 Golden Summers Celebration Weekend (26-28 May)

On a separate note, I'm guessing all events will be staggered so we can watch them all should we wish?

I'm particularly looking forwards to the mini pub crawl, Terry hope you're bringing your Foggy style coin wallet to buy all your loyal forum members a few drinks.....
I have left some money behind the bar at the Ferret and Firkin, they are open between Tuesday and Thursdays

... Terry has put his old pesetas behind the bar so good luck with getting a drink might get a shot glass of some old Spanish sherry they have left over from when a previous owner Juan Buttercluff left under a cloud [always raining in that area] and with great haste ;)

For those not on the mailing list for this event I've received the following update today;

50 GOLDEN SUMMERS​

A 'Last of the Summer Wine' Celebration Update​

If you have received this email, then you have previously subscribed to receive updates about the Last of the Summer Wine events being held in Holmifrth this coming May 26-28th.

We've had quite a few messages asking when tickets for certain events will be going on sale. At present, we are still organising one further ticketed event – until that is booked in, we won't be able to finalise the details of everything else in terms of timing and location, but we expect that everything should be sorted and available to book. Only 4 events will require tickets, everything else you will be able to turn up to and enjoy on the day.

We're so thrilled with the amount of attention the celebration has received thus far and can't wait to meet many of you in just a few months time!​

My Mum and I have booked into a self-catering place. We're really looking forward to this!
Wonderful news Louise, I'm really looking forwards to it too. So far, Terry, Graham, you, Ferret a maybe and me confirmed. Are any other forum members going???, it'd be wonderful to have as many of us there as possible perhaps even grab a drink.

I am really envious of you lucky people. I, sadly, am medically unable to travel the kind of distances needed, but my heart and thoughts will most definitely be with you and wish you all a perfect weekend.

I am really envious of you lucky people. I, sadly, am medically unable to travel the kind of distances needed, but my heart and thoughts will most definitely be with you and wish you all a perfect weekend.
That's so sad to hear, but hopefully we'll have a few photo's and videos to share with you and the rest of the forum. I hear Terry has invested in the latest Betamax Camcorder he bought off Auntie Wainwright.

Wonderful news Louise, I'm really looking forwards to it too. So far, Terry, Graham, you, Ferret a maybe and me confirmed. Are any other forum members going???, it'd be wonderful to have as many of us there as possible perhaps even grab a drink.
I'm not sure but I like the sound of grabbing a drink! :)

Back