4K/UHD of LOSW Episodes

How to watch TV in 3D
First of all, you have to find out if you are left or right-eyed. I know, already you are thinking 'This guy is pulling my leg'. I ain't. This first bit is very easy. Hold your forefinger up in front of your face about 6 to 8 inches away from your nose, keeping both eyes open and have the finger in line with something vertical. A door frame should be ideal, about 8 to 10 feet away. Now close one eye and your finger will either, A, stay in line with the frame or B, move quite a way to one side. If the movement is when you close your right eye then you are right-eyed, consequently, if the movement is when you close your left eye, then you are left-eyed. Captain, I can hear your howls of laughter from here. This is where a little expense is needed. You need a pair of dark sunglasses and remove one of the lenses. I used polaroids. I am right-eyed and removed the left lens from the sunglasses. If you are left-eyed then you have to remove the right lens from the sunglasses. Then, put them on and watch a programme on TV with plenty of movement in it. If you are in doubt as to whether the picture is 3D or not, close any eye and you will see the difference. If you sit by a window and look at the view, does it really look 3D to you? I don't know the technicalities of it but the BBC gave this information many years ago. It really does work. It is something to do with the speed of the images from each eye being separated. Give it a try, what do you have to lose?

Back