Scotland.

Which ever the way the vote goes; I hope to visit one of these days. May the best option win.

Well the lovely people of Scotland have spoken, I never thought it would get that close but have to say I really thought Glasgow would have been more of a landslide. Lets hope we as a UNITED Kingdom can now move on and just not like each other the usual amount :D

I'm delighted I don't have rush off to passport office now.

Glad to hear that things will remain the same as per the Scottish vote. Hope that those sticky wicket issues will get resolved.

It appears Mr Salmond has taken his ball and gone home. To whom will he pass the mantle I wonder??

It appears Mr Salmond has taken his ball and gone home. To whom will he pass the mantle I wonder??

Someone mentioned on one of the news sites that he whipped the nation up into a frenzy, split them down the middle, said he'd help to heal the people after he lost then a few hours later b*****d off.

Highly relieved at the outcome. There will be only one candidate to take over from Salmond, Nicola Sturgeon, deputy leader (whom I call the poison dwarf). :29: :29: :29:

Back