Lets see your cars

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
We have had many cars over the years, so for a bit of fun if you have any pictures of the actual cars you have owned, lets see them
This one was one of our earlier bangers, A Vauxhall Viva 2 door, it had just had fibreglass wings fitted before we bout it for £30, it lasted us for a good year and cheap motoring as I sold it for £20.
hb.jpg

My first car was a 1987 Austin Metro 1.0l, I desperately wanted an MG Metro, but my dad was convinced the raw power of the 73bhp engine and the blistering 0 - 60 time of 12 seconds would lead to my untimely demise so I had to make do with the 1L version. Sadly I don't have any pictures of it and the earliest picture I can find of any car I owned was my 2002 Golf GTI. Which was nicked, used in a spate of burglaries in Wolverhampton, recovered much to my dismay as it was a company car and I would have had a brand new one if it'd never been found. Was very glad to see the back of it in the end....
100_1265_Original.jpg

I drive my mom's 2020 Ford Escape for now (until I can get my own car) but I use to have a Cadillac until I was hit by a drunk driver and totaled it. I don't have any pics of it on this phone, but if I can find my old phone I'll see if there are some on there. It was a cute car and I may be an SUV girl but I did enjoy driving it when I had it.

I have had a lot of unremarkable cars, but no photographs of any of them. But, here are my motorbikes:
New in 2000, Yamaha Thundercat YZF600R (crashed and written off in 2005)

View attachment 6324

In 2006 a Honda CBR600F (sold in 2014, I had to give up riding due to tinnitus)

View attachment 6325
Those are freaking cool! My uncle had one similar in shape to the second one (kind of different tho) and when he bought it, my mom went full big sister on him and told him if he got hurt on that thing, she'd kill whatever was left of him! Lol

Back