Football

Not much of a football fan but I read the other day that Fabio Capello was suggesting that Rooneys poor game in the Euro was due to the fact he only understood instruction with a Scottish accent i.e. he could only play in Manchester for Sir Alex. Any of you football fans got any comments? ???

Och Aye the Roo :)

Not much of a football fan but I read the other day that Fabio Capello was suggesting that Rooneys poor game in the Euro was due to the fact he only understood instruction with a Scottish accent i.e. he could only play in Manchester for Sir Alex. Any of you football fans got any comments? ???

Och Aye the Roo :)
Do you do headlines for THE SUN George?? ;)

Didn't realise you were a Scouser, Chuffer. I love Liverpool. Best city in the world. I've only been to one game, but my cousin (who introduced me to all things Liverpool, Beatles etc) gets up there very often. The only game I saw we had tickets for the Kop. I went dappy in the Anfield shop and spent like mad! I'm actually wearing 'You'll never walk alone' socks and an Anfield jumper now! Happy days, Chuffer. Happy days.

Didn't realise you were a Scouser, Chuffer. I love Liverpool. Best city in the world. I've only been to one game, but my cousin (who introduced me to all things Liverpool, Beatles etc) gets up there very often. The only game I saw we had tickets for the Kop. I went dappy in the Anfield shop and spent like mad! I'm actually wearing 'You'll never walk alone' socks and an Anfield jumper now! Happy days, Chuffer. Happy days.

Hello Rhi. Welcome to the site. Happy days indeed! Glad you enjoyed your day on The Kop.

Back