Football

To be fair, I stand on The Kop singing "We're not English we are Scouse" so I cant claim any patriotism.
Cole misses, England are in a hole.

To be fair, Football has won tonight, England were just hanging on.
Another brave and heroic defeat.

Hey Rob who do you think will win the premier league next season or even the championship(Super Leeds United lol :))

Prem.....Man City
Championship....Bolton or Wolves? not Leeds not while Warnock is manager.

Hey Rob who do you think will win the premier league next season or even the championship(Super Leeds United lol :))

Prem.....Man City
Championship....Bolton or Wolves? not Leeds not while Warnock is manager.

It's tough to say at this stage mate. You would have to think that it is between the 2 manchester clubs for the title again. I really cat see beyond them. Chelsea and Arsernal will make up the top 4.
As for the Championship, gawd knows, I cant see Wolves doing much, Bolton have a chance of coing straight back up, but that league is a real lottery.
Germany are going to win the Euros.

Cristiano Ronaldooooooooooooo to win it........what a blert that 'fella' is.

What´s a blert? LOL, reminds me of Sesame Street... Ernie and Blert (we got that here too in German, but I suppose they kept the original names).

What´s a blert? LOL, reminds me of Sesame Street... Ernie and Blert (we got that here too in German, but I suppose they kept the original names).

Bunny, it's a 'Liverpool' term for a laughable idiot!
I love Bert and Ernie. One of the stupid mates I had at Uni got a tattoo done of Ernie on his forearm! He was 19 at the time....

Why in the name of Lenin, Damnation and things believable isn't Torres on the pitch tonight? Do Spain actually want to win this or not? Torres up front would have given Portugal fits tonight.

And penalties again. There was no need for it to even get to that stage. Why on Earth didnt Torres start? Spain should have won that in open play.
Come on Spain.

Haha! Viva Espana! Look at that cowardly no mark streak of Cats pee Ronaldo standing there waiting to take the 5th penalty when it was all over.
If he had any guts at all he would and should have been there up front taking the first penalty.
A victory for football again. Best team won.

Germany v Italy tonight should be a cracker.Hopefully it will not go to penalties again mind you saying that the Germans are past masters at shoot outs. :)

Umm, I don´t think this will be exciting, the Italians have scored 2 already after half an hour or so, they´ll win. But thank god I´m not really interested if we lose or not, lol.

Umm, I don´t think this will be exciting, the Italians have scored 2 already after half an hour or so, they´ll win. But thank god I´m not really interested if we lose or not, lol.

It is not over yet ****,You never know :)

It is not over yet ****,You never know :)

That was men against boys last night. Italy were much the better and more streetwise team.

I hope Italy win it now not a big fan of Spain :)

i agree, even though spain do play good football, they do get over hyped. 100 passes between right back through center halves and left back, is just boring not magnificent possession football as the commentators say.

With the new football season just round the corner it is silly season again in the transfer market.No doubt we will see teams wasting millions of pounds on so called stars that peformed quite well at Euro 2012 but when they arrive they are compleatly usless and can not adapt to the english game.I can think of one who had a good Euro 96 and then went to Man Utd and was a Flop i think it was Karel Poborsky of the czech republic.Those of you who follow a football team who would you like to see sign for your club or which player would you hate your club to sign. :)

I wish Liverpool could afford De Rossi and Marchisio. And then they actually wanted to play for the club!

Not much of a football fan but I read the other day that Fabio Capello was suggesting that Rooneys poor game in the Euro was due to the fact he only understood instruction with a Scottish accent i.e. he could only play in Manchester for Sir Alex. Any of you football fans got any comments? ???

Back