Football

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Now it seems there will be plenty of Football on our TV for a while, and for those of us not that bothered I am so pleased to see the TV companies are looking after our interest as well,the BBC have dug out repeats of Inspector Lynley,Call the Midwife and ITV have gone the whole hog with repeats of Poirot, Lewis,Midsomer,Benidorm

Thanks so much for all the effort they have gone to, a first class job all done by a bunch of Muppet's

I'm pleased to sign your petition for a vote of thanks for the tv companies Terry.They do look after us well. (NOOOOOT) ::) >:(

Well duh!!! It's summer. In the US at least, it's reruns now
till Fall. Do y'all usually get new shows this time
of year???

At least your reruns are decent shows, unlike ours.

I really do like Midsomer and Lewis (we also collect
Heartbeat and The Royal, along with Dad's Army).

Thanks to TheBox.bz I have a pretty good collection of
older UK shows to watch. Of US shows, mostly I have MASH.

Just keep your eyes on the game at present with Italy versus Spain..

Now it seems there will be plenty of Football on our TV for a while, and for those of us not that bothered I am so pleased to see the TV companies are looking after our interest as well,the BBC have dug out repeats of Inspector Lynley,Call the Midwife and ITV have gone the whole hog with repeats of Poirot, Lewis,Midsomer,Benidorm

Thanks so much for all the effort they have gone to, a first class job all done by a bunch of Muppet's

The BBC have spent so much money on their move to Saford that they proberly can not afford new programmes so repeats are the only options.call the midwife only finished a couple of months ago and they keepmessing around with the quiz show pointless that i like to watch,one week its some new ones and then the following week its all ones that have been on before.Itv turn over two hours to show repeats of midsomer luckily i am a football fan so i am pleased that theres plenty of it but the repeats have got to stop its getting silly now. >:(

They are giving you Roy Hodgson press conferences and interviews, what more comedy could you ask for?

Well duh!!! It's summer. In the US at least, it's reruns now
till Fall. Do y'all usually get new shows this time
of year???

At least your reruns are decent shows, unlike ours.

I really do like Midsomer and Lewis (we also collect
Heartbeat and The Royal, along with Dad's Army).

Thanks to TheBox.bz I have a pretty good collection of
older UK shows to watch. Of US shows, mostly I have MASH.

A bit like you then but I get US TV shows off the net,some are pretty good compared to our normal drivel

A bit like you then but I get US TV shows off the net,some are pretty good compared to our normal drivel

We have nothing at all to compare to LOTSW!

Although I really do love West Wing and MASH.

You are very right as there is nothing to compare to LOTSW. And with 30 series to watch that should cover the whole football season. You can also watch Open all Hours.... That is the beauty of buying dvd's or downloading. Never gets boring....

It's been a good game so far. I always enjoy a major tournament when you get match ups like this.
Netherlands were making Germany looking a bit shabby for a bit, but that has changed now.
Germany, Spain or Italy look the best bets so far.
Have to say I've really enjoyed this Euro competition thus far

Good goal that by Gomez. Germany are walking all over them now.

No mate, they look a spent force. That LB needs subbing off, or shooting.
I think both France and Netherlands were built up to be something more fearsome than they actually are.
Not that England were great the other night, but France weren't exactly exhilarating to watch either.
You would think that Germany and Portugal look the likely qualifiers from this group.
I hope the Danes come hoe quickly so that Agger gets a proper rest ahead of the new season for us.

Still the germans to win it for me Rob was not convinced by spain against a very good italian side the other day mid you they have got the Republic of ireland tomorrow night so they might get a few goals.I think England might be ok to get out of the group stage was not impressed with sweeden but they might struggle against the Ukraine.This should be a good second half cos the dutch have got to go for it.

Still the germans to win it for me Rob was not convinced by spain against a very good italian side the other day mid you they have got the Republic of ireland tomorrow night so they might get a few goals.I think England might be ok to get out of the group stage was not impressed with sweeden but they might struggle against the Ukraine.This should be a good second half cos the dutch have got to go for it.

I was impressed with Italy the other day mate, I thought their game with Spain was an excellent watch. I still think that Germany will be the team to beat.

Apparently.....Dodgy Redknapp is leaving/had the push from Spurs.

I was impressed with Italy the other day mate, I thought their game with Spain was an excellent watch. I still think that Germany will be the team to beat.

Yeah got a few mates who are spurs fans and worship 'Arry' i wonder who will take that job

Yeah got a few mates who are spurs fans and worship 'Arry' i wonder who will take that job

I wouldn't be surprised if it was Martinez.

Back