Favourite music

Now don't be angry, fellers........but I've never heard a single song by the Smiths.

Now don't be angry, fellers........but I've never heard a single song by the Smiths.

You have missed out!
They are one of the truly great English bands of all time.

Maybe I'll have to give them a few listenings. I worked with a bloke who loved the Smiths and he kept saying how their music made him somber and serious. I sort of wandered away from the idea of listening to them at that point!

Maybe I'll have to give them a few listenings. I worked with a bloke who loved the Smiths and he kept saying how their music made him somber and serious. I sort of wandered away from the idea of listening to them at that point!

Check them out Rhi,You will get hooked on their music.

I have never really listened to a lot of folk music, but I have recently heard some Richie Havens and it is powerful stuff not the usual boring drudge.

Any one out there like The Coral one of the finest modern bands to come out of Liverpool along with Cast.Check out their Magic and Medicine album..Sheer class.

I'm gonna give the Smiths a listen to. Has anyone heard Bjork? She's a
little much for me but I found I like a couple of her songs anyway.

used to love the smiths when i was younger, not so much now but they were good. my dad used to play their records thats how i got into them but just sort of moved on a bit.
The Rolling Stones.................now thats what i call music, especially anything live with Mick Taylor.

My good lady was" in love " with Brian Jones so would not accept Mick Taylor . We had some "debates" when I said he played well but we still like The Stones and watch the earlier stuff on Sounds of the Sixties when we can. 8)

Back