After Waiting 12 weeks Pictures

:21: :21:So about 1300 hours Terry will take delivery - and the very next day he will take it to Holmfirth!

Just to test the brakes - but beware men in greasy overalls who would love to look under the bonnet, answers to name Wesley. :29: :29: :29: :29:

Do friends toss a dollar down on the floorboard, as we do here . . supposedly for gas money?

Sounds great! I want to live wherever there are friends who do that. They don't do it here.

Marianna
lol, Marianna, I don't know where it came from, but I remember guys doing it in the Seventies. I guess they could then ask for a lift somewhere sometime.

Sorry gang I had a bout of vwitis and just kept driving,will post pictures later today

can understand - I have had several brand new motor vehicles and it is rather nice to keep on going once you have them. I have had two cars and four motor cycles brand new and the best one was the Honda CB250 (P reg'd which made it about 1976) that I got just before that long hot glorious summer of '76 and made full use of that year and the next (also long and hot).
:cool: :cool: :) :)

Pictures

So this is what it looks like in daylight

vwg1.jpg

vwg2.jpg

vwg3.jpg

vwg4.jpg

Back