After Waiting 12 weeks Pictures

I have had several brand new motor vehicles and it is rather nice to keep on going once you have them.

Yes, we have two aged Hondas that we bought NEW in 1997
and they are STILL running (at least as of this morning). A
Civic with 62k miles and an Accord with 91k miles.

But when we take a longer trip, as we did this last weekend,
we usually rent a car (in this case a Nissan Versa) so as not to
put the extra miles on our cars.

:D :D :D That is a rare registration - two letters and two numbers - which would have originally been issued between 1903 and about 1930!!!

As such it could have cost almost as much as the car! :35: :35: :35:

:D :D :D That is a rare registration - two letters and two numbers - which would have originally been issued between 1903 and about 1930!!!

As such it could have cost almost as much as the car! :35: :35: :35:

Yes that would be nice Rod, I am not seen putting my personal plate back on this car,it is getting to be hard work now they have closed down the local DVLA offices,though they still seemed to be staffed

Also when you get a new car these days they do not come with a tax disc,you have to wait until the DVLA send it out,mind you come October none of us will have them anyway,then there will be no point in selling a car with x months of tax,as the new owner only has to buy it again

October none of us will have them anyway,then there will be no point in selling a car with x months of tax,as the new owner only has to buy it again

Is that coming in in October ?
I thought it was next year!

Back