maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
I will be picking it up on Monday,first time I have seen it in the flesh today

Golf.jpg

I like blue cars, we have a blue one. They seem to go faster! :D
Red ones are nice too but they don't take off as quickly as blue. :respect:
And don't get me started on silver :13::13::13:

Looking at the oil stain on the floor - you didn't get it from Wesley who can't resist a tinker!

I notice it is Very Worthwhile one if I am not mistaken - hope there's no kink in the niblick!!

Well, actually, here's what happened. My dad bought it from a relative of ours. But it turns out this relative had stolen it from someone and was trying to sell it to make money to get his son out of jail. Well, my dad (determined to get me a nice graduation present) bought it from him. Well, obviously we never got the title for the car because the dude kept saying he'd get it for us, but he never intended to do so. So we did a little research and found the original owner of the car and that's how we discovered that it was stolen. So, we managed to get it back to the owner and decided to take our relative to court to get our money back from him. Well, because that takes forever, we had a court date set for sometime in February, but our relative died in January and we never got that settled. And that's what happened to my Cadillac.

Back