A bit of fun

I think it was 'The Old Guys', Susan. It was only on for 1 or 2 series. There was a female who lived opposite them, played by a famous actress. Somebody like Jane Asher, or Lisa Goddard. Not sure of that. But the daughter of the Dibley character was the girl who played Doc Martins receptionist. I think....! Kind of a rambling explanation for what might not be the right programme!!

I think it was 'The Old Guys', Susan. It was only on for 1 or 2 series. There was a female who lived opposite them, played by a famous actress. Somebody like Jane Asher, or Lisa Goddard. Not sure of that. But the daughter of the Dibley character was the girl who played Doc Martins receptionist. I think....! Kind of a rambling explanation for what might not be the right programme!!

Thank you I'll look out for that. Not sure how I missed it. By the sound of the cast it sounds like something I'd like. :)

rhi ur spot on it was the old guys, the women over the road was played by jane asher, at first the old guys was billed as the eventual replacement of summer wine, tbh some of the stories were weak but the second series was worse when they brought the bloke in who ran the coffee shop, he just spoilt the show 4 me altho it did have legs 2 run imo 4 longer than 2 series, but as we kno the bbc nowadays dont do comedy very well do they

Did she? I can't remember that bit. It was okay, but not all that funny. They'd do better at the B.B.C. to take up the Cooper and Walsh series. It would have a ready made audience of hundreds of thousands.

Yes you are all right and Jane's character had a gay son..

i dont think he was gay, his character came across as slightly wierd but seeing he was about 2 marry the daughter of roger lloyd pack's character i doubt he was gay

Back