A bit of fun

amos hames

Dedicated Member
I am going to put a line from a tevevision show theme tune all you have to do is tell me the show.Just a bit of fun for the weekend.Fee free to add a theme tune.

I will go first.What show has this line on its theme tune

"Making your way in the world today takes everything you've got"

I am going to put a line from a tevevision show theme tune all you have to do is tell me the show.Just a bit of fun for the weekend.Fee free to add a theme tune.

I will go first.What show has this line on its theme tune

"Making your way in the world today takes everything you've got"

Cheers

you can use radio shows if you like.i can not find the mentioned show even my mum did not get it.lol.

I know! ;D

------------------------Lee Mack----------------------
------------------------Not Going Out---------------

"Oh, not going out, not staying in, just running around with my head in a spin..."

BTW - The above is part of the lyrics for the above, I'm not suggesting a new lyrics.

Here's the lyrics - 'Stick a pony in me pocket, I'll fetch the suitcase from the van...'

I know! ;D

------------------------Lee Mack----------------------
------------------------Not Going Out---------------

"Oh, not going out, not staying in, just running around with my head in a spin..."

BTW - The above is part of the lyrics for the above, I'm not suggesting a new lyrics.

Here's the lyrics - 'Stick a pony in me pocket, I'll fetch the suitcase from the van...'

Only Fools and Hourses!

Two answers from yesterday which nobody seems to be getting.

"It's over, let it go": That was the week that was

"if we could get a rest we'd be in clover": Much Binding in the Marsh

Well done whoever got "Not Going Out."

What about 'best notify my next of kin'. What shows that? It's too easy really......

Back