A bit of fun

"im happy, im happy, im happy, im happy, im happy, im happy and i'll punch the man who says im not"

Dont know about Eli's happy happy etc .........try this one "Then one day he was shooting at some food"...

You having a bad day there, Eli?

no rhi, thts a line from the opening credits of a tv show, i was just joining in on this topic, altho i can see it might b confused with having a bad day lol

Did anyone ever see John Goodman doing a rap of the Beverly Hillbillies Theme song? It was at the end of an episode of Roseanne. I think it's on youtube somewhere.

Is it that one with the bloke from Only fools and horses? You know, he was the barking mad farmer in the vicar of dibley too. And Richard from keeping up appearances? Oh, I can't remember the name of it! The Old Guys? Was that its name?

Is it that one with the bloke from Only fools and horses? You know, he was the barking mad farmer in the vicar of dibley too. And Richard from keeping up appearances? Oh, I can't remember the name of it! The Old Guys? Was that its name?

Sounds like an interresting combo, wouldn't mind seeing that if you remember what it is. ;D

Back