Your favourite Summer Wine guest stars

imitation700mb

Dedicated Member
Summer Wine has had some great guest stars over the years, whether they were a big part of am episode's plot, or just a tiny bit part. Who is your favourite and why?

For me, it had to be Oswald Green in the Changing Face of Rural Blamire. I forget the actor's name, but the character had great business sense with Shinyglow, although his common sense was near non-existent.

I found him quite distasteful the audacity of selling maps albeit maybe counterfeit to my alleged treasure is just contemptible he deserves to be hung from the nearest yard arm and made to walk the plank! :08: :08: ;)
Hung from the nearest yardarm and made to walk the plank. In which order Captain?

Decided he is so deceitful I'm reversing the punishment he can be hung by a rope from the plank over the side as bait for the odd passing shark and then made to walk the yard arm without the aid of a safety net , pure hanging is too good for the rogue !;)

Got a quandary about an answer to a SMILER thread. The guest artist was the M C on STARS IN THEIR EYES. Tonight Matthew I am going to be ?? What was his second name ??:08:

He made money from it as well especially what he charged poor Foggy I'll be taking my cut of his doubloons.................................................................................. which could be painful for him Oh Matron!! :08:

Back