Young Foggy as Solicitor!?

RickAns

Dedicated Member
Just recently discovered a show called Is It Legal (1995) with Richard Lumsden who played a young Foggy in First of the Summer Wine (1988). In this show Richard plays Colin a naive and stupid mistake maker who is made a junior partner that takes over the spot from his retired father. Only watched about 3 or 4 episodes from this 3 series show and am finding them pretty funny.

When I first saw him in the show I thought he seems familiar, after he started speaking I was like Young Foggy! Found out later while looking up to make sure Richard is who I thought he was that the show was written by the same guy who did Men Behaving Badly and Hardware. A couple other shows I like. Speaking of 'couple' that is how I discovered this show. Was watching a few excerpts from Coupling (another show I really like - the British version) on youtube when I noticed in the comments that Kate Isitt is in both these shows. So here I am discovering another new show. :)

If you are interested someone named Sleepy Typhlosion has them up. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzY9T14cDl4IoxAB9noRn7w/videos
They also have a few The Brittas Empire as well.

Back