World war 1

amos hames

Dedicated Member
Today marks 100 years since Britain entered the first world war. Lets all of us take a moment today to remember the brave who made our future what it is today. Thank you

I second that Amos. I hope the generation of today appreciate what has been sacrificed in both world wars for their and our benefit.

Possibly been reported too often on the BBC Amos. Its had almost as much TV time as the Commonwealth Games has. No I'm not against remembering , We lost family members in both wars. :'( :( Just trying to be objective .

Today marks 100 years since Britain entered the first world war. Lets all of us take a moment today to remember the brave who made our future what it is today. Thank you

Always good to remember those that lost their lives in all past wars. God Bless them all.
I think a few weeks ago, we lost our last boy who fought in WW 1. What stories he could tell.

Ok I thought there would be more replies to this thread. Each to their own I suppose.

I clicked a thanks - which is what I often do now rather than post every time. Actually I only spent a little time on PC yesterday but if you really want to know about my thoughts on remembrance I could let you see what I said on Sunday (PM for a link to the blog)!

Back