Will the last Person

You may need to watch out for stragglers !
We want to lose anyone :'(
Maybe you should tie us all together like mountain climbers !! :-[

My old man said follow the van ......................

Wings and halos? ;D

I see us more like Terry and Tony leading a bunch of reprobates to a new home. ;)

Wings and halos? ;D

I see us more like Terry and Tony leading a bunch of reprobates to a new home. ;)
Like leading cattle to the barn, eh? I will be one of those strays trying to jump the fence to get in not realizing the gate is wide open. Well, that is how I picture it. :D

Believe it or not, I use to try to herd cattle with my dad. It is an experience I try to forget.

Just wondered, before when we quoted the it came up in a box now it doesn't will stay has it is ?

Just wondered, before when we quoted the it came up in a box now it doesn't will stay has it is ?
If you click on the "Quote" buton of the message you want to quote it will work.

Just noticed a couple of "Quoted" posts that missed the cleanup operation I did this morning. Still, there are bound to be minor hiccups :(

If you click on the "Quote" buton of the message you want to quote it will work.

Just noticed a couple of "Quoted" posts that missed the cleanup operation I did this morning. Still, there are bound to be minor hiccups :(
Anything you can take for your minor hiccups Tony??

Back