Wild weather

The rain has just hit here, its quite bad and the wind is whipping up nicely now too. Looks like we're in for a rough night!

Dick, keep your head down :D. :merrychristmas: :presents: :santawink:

Wow! It's the kind of wind where you end up with items in your yard that belongs to a neighbor a block away eh? I am glad you are taking care of the kitty! ;)

Its getting quite wild now. Hope the car doesn't sink in the drive. Keep your woollies fastened up Dick :santahat:

How's the snow Beth?

I have managed to cover furniture with a plastic table cloth. I will have to check it out in the daylight to see if its ruined too much.

Wind really getting up here now in Dunfermline. I have four bins and they are all empty so they could go anywhere. (Well, green one for plastics might not be totally empty but it is so light it could well soon be so).

I suppose I ought really to go out and site them in the lee of the house.

Now hitting us pretty heavy in Lincolnshire and looks like it could be here for a couple of hours yet,mind you if this had been snow we would not be going anywhere for a few days

I wouldn't turn the cat out tonight!! :eek: :eek:
:) Figure of speech Beth, Had my daughters cat for a while but she took it back. How the rain was bashing against the windows it would have stripped paint if they hadn't been UPVC!! :eek: ::) ::)

Strong winds on the edge of the Pennines about six, heavy rain later on - now calmer. My PC is in my garrett and I can hear the weather much better up here on the window - rain, wind and so on. And in the summer - remember that? - I have to pull the blind down!

8) 8) 8)

Well, it has changed completely for us here. It has been a super cold and snowy winter so far and today it is 50 degrees and flooding due to the snow melting and rain coming tonight! I wanted a white Christmas :(
Oh well, it is still Christmas and I choose to be happy! :santahat: :santahat: :santahat: :santahat: :santahat: :santahat: :reindeer: :santawink: :santawink: :xmasstree: :candle:

Well, it has changed completely for us here. It has been a super cold and snowy winter so far and today it is 50 degrees and flooding due to the snow melting and rain coming tonight! I wanted a white Christmas :(
Oh well, it is still Christmas and I choose to be happy! :santahat: :santahat: :santahat: :santahat: :santahat: :santahat: :reindeer: :santawink: :santawink: :xmasstree: :candle:
Same here neighbor except it is 57F! Crazy global warming! 8)

I wonder what has made you so happy. ;) ;) :)

Back