WI FI

dick

LOTSW Fanatic
Letter in the Daily Mail today, A chap is blaming his WI FI hub for his headaches, disturbed sleep and bad dreams . He claims he slept fine till the hub was installed. His daughter age 3 was a good sleeper too ,until the hub came. He says he measured several wi fi signals centreing on his daughters room some from his hub but several from neighbours too. He says they have a timer device for their hub for when its not in use and they sleep better. They also have local towers and he says they are possibly to blame as well. Perhaps some of our more technical members can give their comments. :-\ ???

The husband used to work with a bloke that wouldn't allow anything wireless in this house.

I did read years ago, that researchers were looking into the effects of pylons and generating stations, in respect to the effects on the body. Maybe there is something in it after all??

Intrigues me because if you live in any built up area you are going to have substantial Wi-Fi signals criss-crossing through your home, there's no way to eliminate them. Then why aren't more prople affected by it/them.

Here in the states, they are starting to install wireless electric meters. Some claim the same type of issues. One couple both starting having their legs twitch in bed. They timed them and they were 25 seconds apart. This is a big controversy because they can put them on without your permission. One woman even got arrested because she was impeding and refusing installation. Sometimes I wonder if me getting up at 2-3 in the morning, even though my back is hurting , has something to do with that. ??? ::) ::)

Intrigues me because if you live in any built up area you are going to have substantial Wi-Fi signals criss-crossing through your home, there's no way to eliminate them. Then why aren't more prople affected by it/them.
Perhaps some folk are more sensitive to the wireless waves ( or whatever it uses) ::) ??? ???

Back