Whose Living Room

joppyuk1

Dedicated Member
I've just watched 'Enter The Finger' and wonder about the scene where Barry is being fitted out by Alvin, Truly and Billy for martial arts. I didn't recognize the living room set and would be interested to know whose room it was supposed to be. If it was Alvin's, as I assume, then he has had remodelling done since Compo lived there. Any ideas?

I've just watched 'Enter The Finger' and wonder about the scene where Barry is being fitted out by Alvin, Truly and Billy for martial arts. I didn't recognize the living room set and would be interested to know whose room it was supposed to be. If it was Alvin's, as I assume, then he has had remodelling done since Compo lived there. Any ideas?
It's Alvin's house. There was a lot of renovation done since Compo lived there:21:

It's Alvin's house. There was a lot of renovation done since Compo lived there:21:

Doesn't the stage set for Alvin's version of the house have an open stairway? Compo's stairway was enclosed. And remember the episode where Alvin brought home a roll of lino and had a great deal of difficulty getting it into the house?

Marianna

The room appeared again on 'Romance Isn't Dead, Just Incompetent' and it is fairly obvious now that it is Alvin's home. It has definitely had some extensive remodelling and decorating, totally unrecognisable from the grotty place Compo lived in.

Back