"Who's That With Barry, Wesley and Glenda?"

mashibinbin

Dedicated Member
On rewatching the magificent in so many ways episode that is Last Post & Pigeon t'other day I noticed at Roz's homecoming there appears to be another lady with Barry, Wesley and Glenda that is never identified - yet another Pegden? Perhaps they used to breed more than Simmonites!

*another Utterthwaite I mean, I don't think we ever saw any other Pegdens on the show other than Wesley, Edie and for a brief time Glenda!

Had not really noticed that much before. Guess I figured she was a neighbor or friend.

I think we may have figured out this woman wasn't an actress, but a member of the public, who was invited to appear in the show as a prize for something.

But I cannot for the life of me remember what the prize was for now.

I think we may have figured out this woman wasn't an actress, but a member of the public, who was invited to appear in the show as a prize for something.

But I cannot for the life of me remember what the prize was for now.

It would explain her sheer enthusiasm for someone never referred to before, during or since! :D

I've got this feeling two people were invited to take part in that show, I'm sure it'll come to me...

According to an old thread on this forum, it was suggested the lady won some kind of auction, and was allowed to appear as an extra in two episodes.

She is also part of a small crowd outside the pub in From Here to Paternity.

it was suggested the lady won some kind of auction, and was allowed to appear as an extra in two episodes.

Peri,

Did you get your chance to appear in an episode by buying a banana which had a golden ticket inside that's how you appeared in Destiny and the Six Bananas ? When you found it did you skip all the way home singing "Oh I've got a golden ticket !" ;):)

Back