Who is in the pic?

Peripheral

Dedicated Member
Good day everybody, I hope we are all going to have a nice day today. I would like to ask a big favour of you all, a special favour. Would you all please put a million-pound note in an envelope and post it to my wife, Ima Skinflint, at Poverty Mansion, Brokeshire. She is spending money like it is going out of fashion. My wallet thinks that I am dead.
Right, that is the daft bit out of the way. It can be most useful being daft, especially when the bailiffs call.
Now, have a close look at the picture. Do you recognize anybody?
Smile.

Attachments

• Celebrity 3.jpg
    Celebrity 3.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 44
But maybe six of them are in denim? But I guess someone with
a name like "Jean" is gonna be in denim anyway? Prolly I, as
a "murican" always wearing jeans, finds denim everywear?

Sorry Chuck I was referring to the lady in the foreground with denim jacket and jeans and long pullover with her blonde hair tied back in a ponytail

Sure thing, now where is my Monopoly board game money.....?

Almost thinking that is Seymour in the picture but did not think he was that tall.

Is that Pearl standing next to the tall gent and facing the camera? (I also think the tall gent looks like Smiler!)

Stephen Lewis?
You got it Roger. For that, you win a liner to attach to your anchor.:37:
Seems everybody wears jeans these days, except me. I've tried them but they make me feel like my legs are encased in cardboard. :confused:

Well done Roger! I had another longshot, the guy in front of Mr Lewis facing away from the camera with the blue jacket could be the Captain aka Toby aka the wonderful and sadly missed Trevor Bannister.

Back