Who did you miss the most when they werent in the show?

for me its gotta be foggy, the show wasnt the same without him even tho michael aldridge and frank thornton gave it a gud go as seymour and truly respectively

I thought I would miss Foggy a lot as he was my favourite third man,but Frank did such a great job taking over,that I accepted Truly quickly

Compo, and Clegg when his role was reduced.

They appeared in so many episodes together and show was mainly about them.

Difficult question but as CW said Nora and Compo were the ones to be really missed. A match made in Heaven... Loved them to death..

Compo is a given for me but I also missed Crusher and Clegg, too, when his
role was lessened.

Sid and Wally were great losses also.
The scenes in the Cafe when Sid was alive were superb.

I don't think I really miss anyone terribly because in my opinion, the replacements were very good.

Sid and Ivy as a couple were replaced by Howard and Pearl and then Wesley and Edie got in

I am currently viewing Series 9 which I think is Wally's last series, I will miss him but eventually Smiler comes in and Wesley's role increases

Foggy is great, but I find Seymour and Truly great as well

It was sad to see Compo leave, but in my opinion, it was fun to see one great character be replaced by a wild bunch (Billy, Tom, Entwistle, Alvin, etc.)

But if it has to be a true sad departure- it would have been Truly and Clegg's "departure from the main roles starting in Series 29

Compo comes to mind first and foremost, because his was such a pivotal character. After that, I'd have to say Foggy comes in second, because it was sad to say goodbye to a member of the classic trio. Thirdly would have to be Billy Hardcastle, only because I felt his character could've developed further and more fully if he stayed in the series. I was disappointed that his time on the show was so fleeting. After that, it's a tie between Sid, Wally and Nora.

Foggy and Compo are definitely my top two, as stated they played such great parts that to me at least were integral to the show. Wesley leaving was also a little sad, but of course could not have been avoided.

#1 Missed: Foggy, but also missed Sid, Wally, Nora, & Thora.

I certainly missed Foggy as he was my fav character but there were others like Sid and Wally and of course...Compo.

Hector

In 'I was a hitman for Primrose Dairies',Nora's front door opened and instead of Nora,Stella came out.That's when it hit home that we weren't going to see Nora anymore.

In 'I was a hitman for Primrose Dairies',Nora's front door opened and instead of Nora,Stella came out.That's when it hit home that we weren't going to see Nora anymore.

very true george, i knew kathy had recently died but i didnt kno she hadnt filmed series 30, so i was really shocked to see stella (who i originally thought was the same character (bobby ball's wife) she played in series 29 but with a different wig) come out the door and then i thought "oh, it looks like we wont see nora again" or words to tht affect, i cleaned it up cause of this being the internet

I miss Sid, Seriously, he really added something to the early episodes, and at least they had someone at the Cafe who would somewhat back them up and not kick them out.

I'll never forget the Scene with Sid dressed up as a cowboy ;D

I missed Wally a bit when watching Series 10, as I really enjoyed Wally's bits, but he was easier to get over.

I also found it a shame that the Original Library was only used once during the Foggy years (Isometrics and After), so we only got to see the classic trio in that place once, wheras we got to see Blamire in there constantly.

I miss Sid, Seriously, he really added something to the early episodes, and at least they had someone at the Cafe who would somewhat back them up and not kick them out.

I'll never forget the Scene with Sid dressed up as a cowboy ;D

I missed Wally a bit when watching Series 10, as I really enjoyed Wally's bits, but he was easier to get over.

I also found it a shame that the Original Library was only used once during the Foggy years (Isometrics and After), so we only got to see the classic trio in that place once, wheras we got to see Blamire in there constantly.

They were in a library together in Was That Nora Batty Singing?,different library though I think

Back