Which character in SW would you marry?

Hmm, let's see. Thinking of some of the less well know ladies of the show. I do like a few of the ladies on there.
- Young lady from the pilot episode who steps out of what is to become Norah's place with a basket of laundry.
-Shandra (sp?) young lady who who worked with Marina.
-Mrs. Partridge.
-Eva.
-who else...

Kinda figured @dick with his good taste would fancy this young lady ... :)
glenda.jpg

Hmm, let's see. Thinking of some of the less well know ladies of the show. I do like a few of the ladies on there.
- Young lady from the pilot episode who steps out of what is to become Norah's place with a basket of laundry.
-Mrs. Partridge.
-Eva.
-who else...

View attachment 4082
Racing Leathers and High Heels. I feel my radiator is starting to overheat!!!.

-Mrs. Partridge.
-Eva.
-who else...

View attachment 4082
Hey Rick, don't we all?.... CORRRRRR. Oh yuck, I'm drooling all over my toasted grapefruit sarnies.

Script Extract:

Adrian, Peri and Dick [the new Trio] are drooling over the photo of Glenda
Enter WSgt Pearl stage left truncheon tentatively poised to indiscriminately gently tap the gents and remind them that its no longer PC to ogle pictures in that manner and to warn them about their future conduct . :eek:

IS that a Police Siren I can hear in the background !

There is only 1 for me.....Mrs .Cornish-Pasty........oops.....I mean Mrs.Cornwall- Harris !!!.......I could take early retirement from my life as a Liverpool docker.....and be a kept man !!!.....quails eggs instead of a bag of chips !!!...heaven !!!.
x!

Back