Where Wesley got his Training

WesleyRocks

Dedicated Member
That's very funny!!

Hope you don't mind, but I'm snagging this to print out and frame to put in my house. I love collecting old garage ads and signage. All the old garages and petro stations have all closed over here where I live. When I see an old one with a for sale sign I always ask if I can have the signage.
Thankfully my wife is VERY understanding and a little like Edie, better to let him tinker with cars than get into other kinds of trouble!

Adrian Morris

Dedicated Member
I wonder where it was in Holmfirth. We have five closed petrol stations where I live that I can remember. I only remember two of them having pumps or bowsers outside though they might have stopped trading by them. I was very young. Though there was one very close to home that stopped trading not too long ago. It was handy as a young kid as I could walk to it with the petrol can for the lawn mower.

Barrychuckle

Dedicated Member
I always wonder how Wesley would have coped with the modern engines with all their ECU technology. Can't imagine him plugging his diagnostic laptop to an engine management chip somehow!!!!

Graham

Dedicated Member
I imagine he would ask the brains of the family, Seymour, who would probably be chuffed to help out but promptly fry the ecu with his experiments.