Where is manwinoname?

I was wondering about Manwi the other day, too. Do we need to start playing some Ennio Morricone on the hi-fi to draw him out? :tw:

Hope Brian is alright and not near the awful fires I have been hearing about on the news.

I was wondering about Manwi the other day, too. Do we need to start playing some Ennio Morricone on the hi-fi to draw him out? :tw:

Hope Brian is alright and not near the awful fires I have been hearing about on the news.
Play away Rick, he may show his face. :D

Hi all
I am still here, lurking in the background. I have finished the Chemo for now, although it really knocked me around and triggered a major relapse of my PTSD etc which made me VERY unfriendly and withdrawn from society....hence the no posts for ages.
I am starting to come out of it now and it has had at least one beneficial side effect....I have lost a stack of weight (more than 20Kg!!) I haven't been this "light" since I went through the Academy 42 years ago!!
Anyhoo, thanks to those who asked about me. I will be lurking in the background for a while and hopefully will rejoin the Human Race in the near future!:tw:

Hi all
I am still here, lurking in the background. I have finished the Chemo for now, although it really knocked me around and triggered a major relapse of my PTSD etc which made me VERY unfriendly and withdrawn from society....hence the no posts for ages.
I am starting to come out of it now and it has had at least one beneficial side effect....I have lost a stack of weight (more than 20Kg!!) I haven't been this "light" since I went through the Academy 42 years ago!!
Anyhoo, thanks to those who asked about me. I will be lurking in the background for a while and hopefully will rejoin the Human Race in the near future!:tw:
Good to hear from you Brian. Keep up the improvement and look forward to your posts.

Hi all

Good to hear that things are improving for your Brian, though I am not sure about your Lurking, I have seen you in Lurk mode in Holmfirth

Hi all
Glad to hear you're improving! I don't know whether or not this works for feeling unfriendly and withdrawn from chemo and PTSD, but on the Awesome Librarian's website, there's merchandise with the slogans, "I like to stay in bed reading. It's too peopley outside" or "A book a day keeps the people away" or "Books - Helping introverts avoid conversation since 1454". They all work for me!

Last edited:
Back